Collection of candy wrappers, or boxes

I had thought about this a couple of years ago, but I'm going to try to collect as many candy wrappers or boxes I can. Mostly my favorite candies such as Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Nerds. The collection will have the original and the holiday wrappers and boxes. Holiday Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are different shapes of either pumpkins, Christmas trees, hearts of eggs. Around Easter I will see white chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs at Target usually. Holiday Reese's also have special holiday wrappers.
Nerds candy is in boxes either palm-sized or slightly larger and comes in different flavors. There are Spooky Nerds (Halloween Nerds), Snowy Nerds (Christmas Nerds), Valentine's Day Nerds and Hoppin' Nerds (Spring/Easter Nerds) These I also find at Target more than the grocery store I shop at. Target sells more holiday candies than grocery stores. There are 2 other flavors  I can mostly find at gas stations.
This idea of collecting candy wrappers came up when my Dad was watching a collector's show that featured a candy wrapper collector before I first thought of it a couple of years ago. I had also thought they may be worth money in about 30 years or so. The look of the candy or candy wrappers change also in a 30 year period. I just need to think where I will stored all these wrappers and Nerds boxes, and keep them away from moisture. Once the collection is started, I will tweet pictures of it and don an update post here with pictures.