30 so far has been a meaningful year

30 so far,even though I have been 30 for nearly 8 1/2 months now, is a fast year. It's my start of a new decade, hopefully a better decade than my 20's were, as far as getting a career or just a job going. Since being 30, I have had no luck yet in finding work, been stalked, targeted, threaten, harassed and abused by debt collectors, and twice this year now injuries after running big races such as an ultra and a marathon. 2 weeks after I ran my ultra, I had a bummed knee for about 2 months and since running a reindeer marathon 9 days ago, 4 days later, foot pain. It just seems as I am at the being of my thirties, I am suffering new injuries, aches and pains, especially after running marathons. 30 is just different. I have a little over 3 1/2 months left at being a 30 year old until April 17th, then i turn 31. Being 30 is also another highlight of 2012 for me, I should have included it in my last blog post. So here's to the last 3 1/2 months left of being 30 and the first 3 1/2 months of 2013 of being 30 as well!