Reindeer Marathon

I ran my first ever holiday race the 2012 Reindeer Marathon in Rochester yesterday. I did not do too bad. I finished in 4 hours and 10 minutes, which was slower than expected due to rain, wind and stomach cramps. I was doing a lot of whining about not not feeling good and aches and pains but made it through.I was also whining about the weather as it was raining halfway through the race and again at the end with wind. I got ribbon for finishing due being out of medals, but that was good enough. There was also a dualathlon, which started before I finished. When i finished, I just hung out a bit, then decided it was time to start heading home. I wanted to check my time again then headed home. There was some disorganization with all the races, since there was a 5K, 10K, 10 mile, half marathon and marathon, the course became a little confusing leading to a few runners, including myself to think we would get lost. When I went to see what my time was again before heading home, I found out that the organizer of the event was involved in an accident, That led to the event being disorganized, but it was good. I have only 2 pics for now. 1 pre-race and 1 of the t-shirt, bib number and ribbon. It will be a good couple of weeks before the results will be uploaded and hopefully any pics.