Tried to get everything done before race day tomorrow

I have not posted anything in 2 1/2 weeks, so I feel this is something worth posting. I tried to get what I needed to done, like housework, laundry and grocery shopping, but had got the laundry and the grocery shopping done, done to being stuck in traffic backups. I even went and picked up my tiny paycheck from what was left after the deductions from a pay advance I had to get when I did not get my paycheck from my Christmas Casual postal job I had to quit. When I went and did the grocery shopping, I had to buy a Discover pass to park at the Margaret McKinney Campground at Capitol Forest near Olympia because it is a State park that requires the Discover Pass or a fine for not having one. I also printed out driving directions, and 2 waivers that I had to sign and bring with me. My stuff to wear is ready for race day as well. I may be wearing pants since it has been cold with temps in the low to mid 20's at night and mid 30's to around 40 during the day. My target finish time is about 3 hours and 36 minutes, not bad for a 17 mile mountain race. I hope I get there okay, despite the fog and have a good race.