Weight loss so far....

It has been 8 weeks since I had my son Dylan. So far I had lost 40+ lbs or maybe a little more. Two weeks ago, I had just got back into working out and running. I am trying to get my pre-baby ( or close to it ) body back. The last I was weighed. It was about 2 weeks ago at my appointment with the ob to get my c-section incision checked. I had list only 4 pounds since the appointment 4 weeks before that one.
I am not doing a bad job, just have to keep up my motivation to workout, which I have. Just yesterday, I had taken Dylan for a short run with me to test the jogging stroller. It resulted in slower miles, though     this was Dylan's first run with me. I do feel better when I work out and run. I will do another weight loss update next month to be sure of my progression. My birthday is next month too!