My son Dylan now

My son Dylan is now 6 1/2 months old and is doing more and more to be a big boy. He is learning to crawl, he rolls, flips, eats foods, plays more and is also learning to sit unsupported.
The baby gear he uses that are helping his development are his bumbo seat, high chair, bounce bounce activity center, jumping toys such as his jumperoo and door jumper, walker, activity table, Fisher Price apps and his play mat.
He still wakes me up in the middle of the night or early morning, usually between 2 and 4 am (when it is hot or warmer) but it makes me tired more because I lose sleep and become sleep deprived. Dylan had his 6 month well check up about a week and a half ago, was shocked to learn he has eczema, and is on topical medication and uses lotion for eczema.
I had thought only older kids and adults get skin conditions, not babies, was shocked that babies can too get it. It can be either triggered by allergy components (that cause irritation, and break outs), or genetic.
Overall, Dylan is doing good. In a mere 5 1/2 months, he will be the big 1. Birthday planning has already began, also Christmas, since they are about 3 weeks between that and his birthday. He is getting to be a spoiled baby as of lately. It makes me feel good as a mom.