Wardrobe Switchover

It has been less than 3 weeks since I last did a post and now there are going to be things worth blogging about. One is my wardrobe switchover. Yes, I had to do it. Raiding the closet and getting out the rest of the summer stuff. The weather is also beginning to turn warm.
Dylan, however, I had to buy him new shorts outfits, pairs of shorts and a pair of sandals. His t-shirts he has grown into as they are sizes 2T-3T, and also and outfit he has grown into as well. I buy his clothes and footwear a bit large because it is a money saver for me right now. The leftover pack of swim diapers from last year now fits as they were also too large for him. Swim shorts that were too large last year he also has grown into. His wardrobe switchovers are buying him bigger stuff ever year.